February 27, 2003
I'm So Bored
...that I put my first name into google to see what would happen, and here's what I found:
1. There is a "Nuala" wedding party favor. It's pink and girlie.
2. I already knew this but Christy Turlington has a clothing line called Nuala. They've turned my name into an acronym and are pronouncing it wrong. Damn them. I think it's wrong. Just plain wrong.
3. I actually own this book, but felt the need to share it online. The people on the planet of Nuala are called Nualaoids. How great is that?
4. I'm a Kennedy and in a band! I'm getting cooler by the minute.
5. I am also thankfully myself. But that is not exciting at all.
6. I've actually read one of these. I'm a heroine in a series of novels.
7. It seems I'm also a witch with a cult.
8. I'm also a cat described as a "real beauty!" Would it be too weird to have a cat with the same name?
9. I have my own tiara!
After being a child who could never get her name on anything, i.e cups, bracelets, door signs, etc. (I used to curse those with common names like Chris, Mary, Jennifer. I hated them all.) it's finally nice that I can find my name somewhere and even in weird incarnations. Yea for the internet.
Posted by nuala at February 27, 2003 03:13 PM
there's also an author named nuala...so see you're published too!!
damn! i want a tiara and a party favor!
I knew you'd like the party favor and tiara
Jade, Yea I knew about that. I think there's even more than one.
nuala is also the sweetest girl i know!
Nuala...thanks for the laugh! But your life can't be as boring as you portray! Can it? Such a beautiful girl on the beautiful California coast...you're in paradise! Live it up!
I think you're so great!!! Very funny!!! I came accross this site when i sat with some friends and i was bored so i typedinto google ´i'm so bored`` and this was the first thing that came up...love ya
Hey I did that too millie! LOL
I could probably top your boring life but we won't get into that! LOL. Nice time killer page though!
I feel inspired...Thank u Nuala! for giving me something to do whilst in this state of boredom! great site..
i wonder which is more frustrating... having a name that's not even remotely close to being put on pseudo-personalized doodads, or having one that's on all of them, but spelled wrong? there are plenty of doodads for Dianas, but probably almost as few for Diannas as there are for Nualas.
i, however, don't have a planet. i'm envious.
My sympathies about never being able to get cool stuff with your name on it. I am a girl named Tommie. Also, I have a cat named Nuala, not the Nuala you refer to above..
tommie, my sympathies.
dianna, if you insist on spelling your name wrong, well...you've made your bed, sister. your double-n'd bed. now lie there. with your burned lips.