Has anyone else heard about this woman in Arkansas who is trying to auction her crazy hippie brother in law off on ebay? I can't believe that this not some crazy hoax! Or that anyone is actual bidding, but as of 3:30pm today the bidding was up to $2600 to go on a road trip with this guy.
Read the auction. It's HILARIOUS.
This was my favorite picture from the posting and this made me laugh out loud:
Cody has asked me to add quite a few things to this auction listing.
Among the list:
- If you are looking to lose weight, this is the trip for you! Just look at Cody! The Cody Diet is guaranteed to work! (He believes that you can live off of pine trees and water only.) Also, pushing the bus is great exercise!
- If you are interested in UFOs or aliens, this would also be the trip for you! Cody has extensive experience with communicating with aliens. In fact, he will help you to reach them! (You must supply your own foil hat and satellite dish.)
- Cody will not pick up hitchhikers unless he receives approval "from above" (his words).
- Interested in a Hippie Convoy? Anyone that wants to follow along behind Cody's bus is welcome.
- Cody built his bus with his own six hands. (His other two personalities helped out.)
- Be advised that Cody does like to "hang out with his wang out." Not exactly sure what that means, but it doesn't sound good to me.